love is madness and lust is poison
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Sharp teeth sinking into delicate skin earns her a whine and she presses closer for a moment, fingers tangling into the shirt that covers the woman's hip as Aurelia finishes ravaging her. It's a good kiss. A fucking great kiss. Then it's over.

Her chest is heaving. The small swells of her breasts pushing against the confines of her corset as she looks up at Aurelia. The black of her pupils blown so wide that they swallow almost all of the green of her irises, cheeks flushed prettily as she holds her gaze. Sure enough, her lips are kiss swollen and red from Aurelia's eagerness to have her mouth. She's already missing the taste of her lips even as she raises a thumb to brush across her own bottom lip before ducking her head almost shyly. It's been a while since she kissed someone outside of work.

It takes her merely a moment before she is leaning back against the pole, still close to Aurelia, but not pressed against her anymore. Her finger tips find the ring and she fiddles with it for a moment. "No... No one is giving me trouble. You just hear things, you know? I figured it would be good to have something. I've never been all that great with a blade." Her confession is soft between them and she huffs out a laugh as she finally looks up at her from beneath her lashes.

"As for what I do... Well, I work at the Halenani. Not exactly a dangerous job, but.. doesn't hurt to be prepared." She shrugs her slender shoulders, dropping her hand back to her side as she tips her head up towards her, lips already curling into a smirk. "You worrying about me already? How sweet."
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
She eyes the added plumpness of Maeve's lips after the passion she waged on it in just that one simple kiss, quietly wondering what else she could do to her if given the proper opportunity to. That would require someone else's okay, however, or else she won't give it a second thought. Much as she might want to.

The coy duck of her head makes Aurelia startle a little, makes her heart skip a bit of a beat. She wasn't expecting to be the one to recover the best and fastest from that. It confuses her a little, and she doesn't know how to feel about having such an effect on someone.

A nod of understanding is given in reference to hearing things. Aurelia's seen things... done things. She knows firsthand that "It's a harsh world."

It's weird to be called sweet, given that she knows herself to be a whole hell of a lot less than that. Protective, yes. Suppose that it's sweet, but not if you look at it from the standpoint of the dark, bloody lengths she'd go to for the people she cares about.

"Worry about you? Nah. I'm sure you're capable of taking care of yourself, seems like you've been doing fine on your own so far," she suddenly lifts her chin and looks away, crossing her arms with a frown. She glances back down with an arched brow at Maeve and softens a little, "but I am good with a blade, among other things..." and whether that's an innuendo or a promise that she knows other ways to hurt people, is up to interpretation. For reference, it's probably both. "So if you ever need me, you know where to find me."
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The words ring true. It is a rash world. A very harsh world. Maeve has carved out a safe place for herself at the Halenani, able to hide away there when things get to be too much. No one wants to hurt her there. Wants to see her dead. No, there is safe.

Maeve laughs softly at her words, holding her gaze steadily now in the scant light of the docks. "I manage to do alright by myself. I suppose I don't seem like much of a threat to people. So they let me be." And she isn't a threat. Not in the traditional way. She lacks the skill to kill. Not that she has the drive to. No, she isn't dangerous at all.

She does take it as an innuendo. Tucking that information away to think on later. She will think on this. Like she does every encounter that leaves her a little flustered. It keeps her from being too lonely. How can you be with so many lovers waiting for you? "I have no doubt... Hopefully it won't come to that. Although, can't say I won't track you down for other things." Maeve teases, letting her eyes run over her form before settling back on her face again. There is heat still swirling in her belly and she can feel the way her lip throbs from her bite. "You should come visit me... We could have fun, you know."
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Well, Maeve might {or might not} be surprised to find that she terrifies Aurelia a little bit. Though not for your stereotypical reasons, of course. All things considered, Maeve seems like a people-pleaser (no pun intended). Her stature is small and appears almost frail, but the woman seems clever. She knew what she was doing, knows what she's still doing. She must... Aurelia would never think of something so seductively clever. At least, not that would work like such a charm.

Which makes her feel weak. And frustrated. Angry. But it's not Maeve's fault. It's hers and she'll have to deal with the consequences.

So there's a breath of tension and reluctance as Aurelia pulls back. But she doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So she comes up with the best excuse she has. "I um... might not be able to do that. Ship sets sail in the new year, so... I'll be gone. But-" she pauses, gaze swallowing Maeve one last time before she begins to inch away, "It was a pleasure doing business with you." With that, she disappears.

Fin<3
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep