Personal Quest why we build the wall
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer
x-ray evenings, cross examining my case
crossed my heart before i lied straight to your face
For a moment, she thinks she’s definitely going to get bit. She tries to put on a façade she’s seen Lena do time and time again to avoid getting bit, to keep her posture and body language soft and gentle, ensuring that she didn’t plan on harming the creature. And with it? Chirping – grumpily, perhaps, but still it wasn’t hissing or snapping. She’ll take it.

The creature vanishes deeper and she can hear the trinkling of items within, watching as it suddenly appears and launches itself atop her shoulders, sharp claws digging into her shoulders hard enough to draw blood. ‘Okay, yes, good, ow.” She stutters in her surprise, trying her best to ignore the sharp claws in her shoulder as she reaches in to grab the rest of the cloud wyrm’s trinkets, before moving toward the newly constructed den to set them within. “How’s this for you?” She asks, focused entirely on the cloud wyrm, but giving a nod to the workers with her to continue working on the wall.

Sera grabs a few trinkets left behind and moves them all to the new den and tells her workers to continue working on the wall now that she’s got the cloud wyrm out! She tries to convince it to go into the new one!
i said i believed our best years had yet to take place
but i don't really believe in anything
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
It will do, Ronin, and isn't that a relief? Though the Star may be just as covered in mortar as the wall, his efforts have lead to a successful repair. The community members who have gathered will finish up the work; Ronin is free to take a break and enjoy the satisfaction of having his hole filled.

Sera's crew is similarly successful at finishing up their work, allowing the Artificer to focus on her new passenger. The cloud wyrm is now investigating any jewelry the woman might be wearing, as though looking for payment for the indignities it has suffered. It makes Amalia laugh as she approaches the pair, her head tilted curiously to the side. "New friend of yours?" the Angel wonders, extending a hand to the white lizard. The wyrm sniffs at it, concludes it offers neither food nor prizes, and returns to its investigating of Sera's person.

"Well, thanks guys- it's looking pretty good." Her hands on her hips, Amalia steps back to admire their repairs. It feels good to have done a day's work like this, and the grin she flashes her compatriots in unbridled in its delight. "Should we go grab lunch? It's on me. Maybe we can find your friend a nice place to call home, too."

The PQ is done and the walls are fortified! Yay!

{fin!!!!}
but the sight of the stars makes me dream