love is madness and lust is poison
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

And just like that... she has her. She can see it in the way Aurelia's smile grows and her eyes brighten. Maeve returns the expression with a sweet smile of her own; still playing a bit coy as she holds her gaze. "Maeve. You can call me Maeve if that suits you. If not... Well, there are lots of things people call me. I'm sure we could find something you like," another giggle trails at the end of her sentence. She's playing now. Something that isn't hard for her to do, but seems extra easy at the moment. Gods, she's missed actually flirting with women. She should do it more. "And what should I call you?" She asks sweetly.

And when the hand extends with the cigarette it is all to easy to lift her own hand. However, she doesn't take it from her grasp. Instead slender, pale fingers wrap around her wrist as she brings the filter to her lips. Maeve leans forward to delicately take it between plush lips, eyes fluttering closed as she takes a slow drag from the cigarette. She looks up at her from beneath her lashes, not releasing her wrist as she blows out the smoke. Only when her lungs are empty, a slight burn left in the wake of the smoke, does she release her wrist. Not after letting her thumb brush across her pulse first, though.

"In this case... Something unassuming that I can keep on my person. Do you have anything like that?"
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 06:15 PM