love is madness and lust is poison
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
"I like Maeve," she says decidedly, silently cursing herself afterward, blinking to supress a sudden burst of inner turmoil, as if it matters. I'm an idiot.

But her gaze can't seem to choose whether it wants to meet her eyes or watch as her lips move, and she's inwardly berrating herself for that, too. She shouldn't feel or act this way with anyone who isn't Milo... but at the same time, she's never had to deal with this specific kind of issue. Therefore, she doesn't know how to handle it. So, obviously, that means she makes it worse.

"My name is Aurelia," she answers, trying to be simple and a little more professional.

She does not at all expect Maeve to reach out and grab her by the wrist. At first, her muscles tense and her expression flashes with panic - but she relaxes with a soft sigh when she sees she's not being played. Nope, definitely not used to this. Her skin reddens around Maeve's fingers. She'll feel a rise in Aurelia's pulse as the smuggler watches her turn a cigarette into a work of art.

With a furrow of her brow when Maeve lets go, Aurelia quickly hoists the cigarette between her lips and reaches out to snatch Maeve's hand. Maybe a little more rough than she intends. Not to worry, though...

The ring makes its appearance at last. Aurelia slides it onto one of Maeve's delicate fingers and lifts her brows expectantly. "Look at that," her lips quirk around the cigarette, "a perfect fit. As if it were made just for you." She suddenly feels a lot more self-conscious about what she just did than she had while she did it, and the physical contact. So she slowly lets go, feeling completely awkward.
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 05:31 PM