love is madness and lust is poison
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
She eyes the added plumpness of Maeve's lips after the passion she waged on it in just that one simple kiss, quietly wondering what else she could do to her if given the proper opportunity to. That would require someone else's okay, however, or else she won't give it a second thought. Much as she might want to.

The coy duck of her head makes Aurelia startle a little, makes her heart skip a bit of a beat. She wasn't expecting to be the one to recover the best and fastest from that. It confuses her a little, and she doesn't know how to feel about having such an effect on someone.

A nod of understanding is given in reference to hearing things. Aurelia's seen things... done things. She knows firsthand that "It's a harsh world."

It's weird to be called sweet, given that she knows herself to be a whole hell of a lot less than that. Protective, yes. Suppose that it's sweet, but not if you look at it from the standpoint of the dark, bloody lengths she'd go to for the people she cares about.

"Worry about you? Nah. I'm sure you're capable of taking care of yourself, seems like you've been doing fine on your own so far," she suddenly lifts her chin and looks away, crossing her arms with a frown. She glances back down with an arched brow at Maeve and softens a little, "but I am good with a blade, among other things..." and whether that's an innuendo or a promise that she knows other ways to hurt people, is up to interpretation. For reference, it's probably both. "So if you ever need me, you know where to find me."
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Aurelia - 02-28-2021, 06:02 PM