love is madness and lust is poison
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The words ring true. It is a rash world. A very harsh world. Maeve has carved out a safe place for herself at the Halenani, able to hide away there when things get to be too much. No one wants to hurt her there. Wants to see her dead. No, there is safe.

Maeve laughs softly at her words, holding her gaze steadily now in the scant light of the docks. "I manage to do alright by myself. I suppose I don't seem like much of a threat to people. So they let me be." And she isn't a threat. Not in the traditional way. She lacks the skill to kill. Not that she has the drive to. No, she isn't dangerous at all.

She does take it as an innuendo. Tucking that information away to think on later. She will think on this. Like she does every encounter that leaves her a little flustered. It keeps her from being too lonely. How can you be with so many lovers waiting for you? "I have no doubt... Hopefully it won't come to that. Although, can't say I won't track you down for other things." Maeve teases, letting her eyes run over her form before settling back on her face again. There is heat still swirling in her belly and she can feel the way her lip throbs from her bite. "You should come visit me... We could have fun, you know."
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Messages In This Thread
love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-27-2021, 06:18 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:07 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 04:47 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: love is madness and lust is poison - by Maeve - 02-28-2021, 06:15 PM