catching fire
major sexual content trigger warning
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 26 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
when it's just the two of us, only the two of us
She squeezes him in more way than one, fingers tweaking at his nipples with an energy that might have been playful were it not for the increasingly brutal pace they're reaching again. "Mm..." It's the only affirmation she can give in response to Remi's promise, though it's a snarled injustice that leaves her throat when he guides her away from him. Still, Remi is about to prove that his word is worth its weight in gold, and as he thrusts into her from behind, as he takes her, Isla all but writhes in her enthusiasm against him.

Dragged back, fucked, gagged and bared to the mirror behind the headboard, the Ascended is flushed with Remi's blood, gorged on the taste of him, the feel of his cock pounding relentlessly into her. Her moans are muffled at best, but far from prey is Isla. She thinks nothing of snarling around the muscle of his wing, though whether it's encouragement or otherwise at his whispers is something better left for later discussion. Either way, what's clear is that whilst she can't speak, her fangs are certainly capable of doing their work.

Her orgasm threatens in a way that is almost painful, and Isla bites down hard into feathers and flesh, Remi's name lost in the muffled sounds of her pleasure.
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
right now everything you want is wrong
& right now all your dreams are waking up
The pain is like a camera lens, keeping everything in focus lest it all blur and blow itself out. Remi is dizzy against Isla, but not for a lack of endurance or strength. His mind is consumed, it's burning and the only light he can see is the glint of passion in Isla's eyes, and the fire lit between his legs.  It's all there is to run towards, to be guided by, and gods does he run.

"Look at me." He demands against the side of her neck, his wing shifting that he might force her stare forward, into the mirror. Ronin had called him monstrous, but with Isla's beauty helping to hide the beast he'd become, he found himself utterly fascinated by the tableau playing out before him. His expression is almost confused if not completely captivated by the movement of his middle finger against Isla's clit, the way her body curves up the length of his, the blood that covers them both, and the easy way his hand can make her breast disappear beneath.

"Fuck, Isla." An active participant in this orgasm now, Remi doesn't let it wash over him so much as he claws his way towards it. His thrusts are perhaps even more forceful now than they had been when she'd asked him for it to be hard, and there's a furious desperation in the grunts of air he manages to steal that very much suggests this literal second coming will be different from the first.

"Fuck," He growls, his green eyes seeking out her blue in the almost no-light of the room. "—Isla."
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Unable to speak around a mouth muffled by feathers and blood, Isla can only snarl and growl her response to Remi's command. Part of her aches to rebel against him, to be the one in charge, and it's utterly at odds with the rest of her that savours all of this. That loves to be taken and had, and it's to this part of herself that Isla listens. So she looks at him in the mirror, at the man who is at once rippling muscle and boyish curls, and it's enough to finish her off all on its own.

Luckily enough, though, Remi is there to help along the way too. He bucks into her, deep enough to mingle pain with pleasure, and her ragged moans offer a duet to the sounds of her name. Locking eyes with him, green on blue, she can see the fury and the desperation in him as well as hear it, but the Ascended is unable to offer any more to him than she's already given. She arcs as her climax crashes through her, hard and fast and near violent in its intensity.
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
He wants to wrap his arms around her completely. Wants to press her into the mirror until they merge with the couple across the headboard. He wants his hands to cover every inch of her, wants his tongue between her legs again and to see her straddling him. But time ticks down and now it isn't so much of a race as it is something he's being chased by.

His own orgasm scrapes the bottom of his feet and the backs of his eyelids first, before gnawing its way through his spine and out through his cock. It isn't a satisfying release so much as a hard-won victory, and it's only the pebble-blue of Isla's stare in the mirror that keeps him from lashing out at the pair behind the glass.

Shivering against her, Remi realizes that at some point some of the smaller bones in his wing were broken, and the sensation of it makes him smile darkly as he lowers his lips to Isla's shoulder. Pressing a kiss there, his body slick against hers with sweat and blood, he turns his eyes back up to the mirror to see what their doppelgangers are up to.

One of the alchemist's hands moves from between Isla's legs, clawing softly up her thigh and the swell of her hip. The other reaches for his chin that he might direct it over her shoulder to where his lips are greedily awaiting her mouth. His kiss is hard and he is out of breath. Still he pants, '..more..' against her.
The Lullaby
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
It's over - again - and Isla finally lets her jaw relax from around Remi's wing. She has no need for breath but there's still something satisfying about panting against Remi's chest, in relishing the touch of his hands and the scruff of his chin as he leans over to kiss her. Humming a note of exhausted contentment against his lips, she can't help but huff out a laugh as he speaks. "Remi, you need a break. We both do," she mumbles against his lips.

He won't like it - she knows that much without needing to look at him - but she's firm but fair in her response. Gently peeling herself away from him, she cups his cheeks in her hands and turns to pull him down into the sheets with her, keeping her gaze on his. "You think you can sleep?" she asks.
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
He shakes his head, not knowing or caring if she's right. He can hardly take his eyes off of the couple in the mirror, wondering if the blue-eyed woman there is saying the same things. Does she taste the same? His mouth is already watering again as he turns back to Isla, his mind properly fractured now.

'I don't want to sleep.' He murmurs, covering her with his body, his lips pressing against where her jugular ought to be. Perhaps it is, though there's no pulse to tell him for sure. "I won't." Remi adds, already slipped below the sheets to trickle kisses down her chest and then against one nipple. Sleeping might bring him to Ronin and that is...it's a monolith, in his mind. It's inescapable and insurmountable. It towers in his thoughts liek and Everest he has no way of climbing. He can't fail, and so he can't even begin to climb it until he knows he can succeed.

He just doesn't know how to measure success, in this.
The Lullaby
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
"Remi." Isla leaves less room for argument than before, and as he slips beneath the sheets to lavish her with kisses, she lets her arms wind around him, both as an act of comfort and fatigue and also to stop him sneaking further southward. "Remi, you can put us both to sleep. I can't dream, but it's quiet and dark in my head at least," she offers, trying to tilt his chin back up that she might press a soft kiss to his lips instead.

"I've no idea what's happening with you, but I need you to rest. Please." It's with calm and warm pebble blues that she implores him, sinking further into the bed and wrapping tired and aching legs about his, as if to tangle them up together. "After that, we'll see if we can break the bed if you really want to."
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
He doesn't want to listen. His mouth is dry and he knows precisely where he might quench his thirst. But though she's no match for him in terms of strength, her words and the way her arms link around him are more than enough to stay his progress. The sweet darkness between her legs calls to him, though it's a siren song now, more deadly than ever, and Isla has long since stopped being the one singing it.

"You can sleep, if you want." Not that she needs his help in powering her down. Kissing her back and sighing with a weighty sadness against the softness of it, the alchemist closes his eyes. Behind them are just folded arms and a disappointed blue stare that causes Remi to inhale sharply, blinking down at Isla.

'I'm not okay.' Remi mumbles, and it's the first thing he's said since they've been together that isn't laced with lust or the roughness of a man looking to tear the world apart with his bare hands. 'But it feels like it might be, when I'm with you.' His fingertips ghost up her body, feathers on his fingers brushing against her nipples as he looks down at her. 'I feel everything you do...and that feeling...it's all I want. It's all that feels okay.'
The Lullaby
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
She can't help her smile at the feather-tipped fingers that come ghosting over her skin; the sensation is so different to the rough handling from earlier that, while it doesn't kindle arousal low in her belly, Remi will still be able to feel her delight, her contentment and the warmth that fills her. "Then I'll stay awake," she says simply, "until you fall asleep, or until you don't. It doesn't matter."

Her fingers creep up to tease the blood out of his curls, to whisper across the back of his neck and over his shoulders. And every touch still feels beautiful and new, and Isla takes her time in these tiny moments. These little details are just as massive as the overwhelming flush of sex, and Isla savours them all the same. "I'll stay awake," Isla repeats, "and you can keep feeling what I'm feeling, and we'll stay here until you're ready to move."
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Perhaps surprisingly, the alchemist moves up rather than down. With his forearms resting now on either side of her head and his body covering her more than the sheets, he gazes down at her with a sad, but warm smile. "I didn't think I would like kissing you." He admits a touch tonelessly at first, before the smallest bit of warmth creeps into his voice. "Or at least, not...kissing you in a way that didn't border on ravenousness."

Leaning down, he does kiss her. But it's soft and sweet, and behind his lips are not sharp fangs nor the weight of his ruined marriage. There isn't even any passion, really. There is, because of the room, but even it is dulled. 'It's very different to kissing Ronin." Remi adds as his tongue parts from her lower lip, his eyes dark in the near blinding darkness. "And I have not kissed anyone else in a very, very long time."
The Lullaby
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
There's a small spark of relief in Isla as Remi moves to blanket her, and her arms slip around him with gentle affection, the Ascended gazing up and into seaglass eyes. "Mm, you are such a charmer. Have I ever told you that?" she all but purrs, her smile lopsided but her expression no less warm for it. Chin tilting up, Isla melts against his lips, savouring their unexpected softness, the gentle touch she'd honestly thought might have fled the alchemist for good.

"I knew I would enjoy kissing you," she fires back, her nose brushing against his, the words almost whispered against his lips. "But then I knew what to expect, I think. But I still ended up surprised." Surprised by the ferocity, the need and the violence of it all. Pleasantly so.

Her fingertips chasing down her lower back, Isla tilts her head to him. "You got married. That's not so surprising," she points out.
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Snorting, his cheeks colouring with a far more endearing colour than the violent red of minutes ago, he shakes his head apologetically. "I didn't mean—" it like that. But then..he had actually. So he just falls silent and smiles crookedly.

"Oh?" For whatever reason, the alchemist had never thought women gave him a second thought, just as he didn't give them one. He looks almost bashful now, his desperation having cooled to something much more malleable and less vicious.

Humming a note of contentment in the wake of her fingertips, the alchemist shakes his head again. "We...I suppose we've had an open marriage, for a while. Ronin has.." It was okay what Ronin had done, and who he had done it with. But still, something dark sweeps over Remi's expression as his jaw softens by degrees, seemingly content to just plank over Isla all night long.
The Lullaby
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Change author:
Isla's eyebrows raise in a didn't you? sort of gesture, only for her expression to melt into a playful smile at the sight of his blush. She leans in again as if she might kiss the pink from his cheeks, thoroughly content to lay beneath him all night, the same as he is to hold himself over her. Indeed, her touch wanders now across his chest and down his abdomen; Remi's body is something both incredibly familiar and perfectly, brand new to Isla, and she takes her time exploring it again.

"Mm...? And now you have as well," she points out, leaning in again to press her lips against the alchemist's, like she can chase away the darkness in his expression by simple touch and warmth. "You can lay down properly any time you like, you know. It's been a very long time since I was able to properly feel a hug."

As for his confusion over the effect he might have on men and women alike, Isla snorts. "Put it this way - Ronin is a very, very lucky man," she purrs, of course knowing nothing of the mire she's just swamped into.
i could die
Isla
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"I suppose I have as well." He agrees, and whether or not that fact sits easily with him or not is entirely lost in the nod of his head and the way he moves to lay beside her. Reaching out that he might gather her against him—her back to him, her head against his chest, or simply at his side, he wasn't picky—the alchemist darkens considerably at what she says next.

He stares at the ceiling, his breath the only real sound in the room. "I think lucky...is the farther from what Ronin is." Remi says in a voice that is flat, but only because of the effort made on the alchemist's part to keep it from sounding completely twisted and sour. His jaw clenches and immediately his hands begin wandering over Isla again; fingertips, feathers, and claws alike softly seek out places not yet explored.
The Lullaby