a little victimless crime
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam

Speed up to the precipice and then slam on the brakes
Some people crash two or three times and then learn from their mistakes
The expression on Pet's face was adorable and heartbreaking all at once; Adam had to look away, chewing at his lip and wondering if the Voice would give him the ability to shut the fuck up and not ruin good things at some point: he definitely needed it. He was silent as he waited for Pet to speak, hoping in some ways he just wouldn't, that they could be quiet for a whole year while he worked out the best way to backtrack out of this conversation.

When Pet finally did speak, he didn't really know what to say, Adam now pretty confused himself, but he tried to comfort what he thought was there: "It's not. I love you Pet. So much..I don't want you to worry about that, okay? I love you so much I feel a little crazy with it sometimes. I'm not...I'm not leaving or anything. I don't think I could." He squeezed his husband with the arm he had around him, hoping that those words sunk in.

He tapped his fingers on the blanket as he tried to come up with a good answer to the question. "..How about...I guess...okay. What I'm asking, when it really comes down to it, right, is if you'd mind if I fucked other people every now and then. Obviously, you're welcome to do the same - hell, maybe we do some of it together." Adam winked and tried to nudge Pet, though it was halfhearted; he knew it was unlikely he'd agree to that. "We'd still be together, and in love, and all of it...just...I dunno. Not exclusive for all of that. How would you feel about that?"
We are the ones who don't slow down at all
And there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

If nothing else, Adams words lay some of his worries to rest, Pet accepting the explanation with a nod, digesting the whole thing slowly. It’s a lot to think about, more than he’d expected so soon.

”Oh.” The clarification of what Adam actually wants does help, even if Pet still sit sure how much he likes the idea. Just fucking is well... just that. It doesn’t mean anything. But it still sparks a flare of jealousy, of fear that Adam will find someone better. It takes a long moment of thought, of back and forth before Pet decides he would rather see Adam happy. This is an ache that he can deal with, that will grow numb before too long.

”I think... we can try.” Misgivings are still written all over Pets face, but he can swallow them down and try. That was part of a relationship, wasn’t it? A little bit of sacrifice, a little bit of discomfort? A maybe this would be good for them.

For now though, Pet is happy to have Adam to himself, happy to curl in against the other man’s chest one more and simply relax.

Fin
will you still love me
When I am a spooky ghost?