dawn of a new day [OPEN SE]
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
you were born a leader - no throne or crown needed
A crack of a smile fissures across her face, a rare sight but no less full of warmth now that it has appeared. Riya's side of the bond blossoms with some convoluted mix of emotions that just translates to smug success at having gotten a smile from it all, and burps a little trail of flame from her maw. Anju has no real response - or perhaps has exceeded some unknown word limitation for the morning - but her indulgent smile is answer enough for both companion and unnamed stranger.

"This is the first I have seen, but it is not without its beauty," she compliments, mahogany irises scanning over their immediate surroundings with no small measure of appreciation. Far more greenery than Stormbreak offers at the very least. "Is your family from here then?" Had she been born into the clutches of the wilderness? Or had she merely found them in her travels and resonated with the area, finding herself drawn and unable to depart? Anju dreams at times to feel that way, if only because her allegiance to Stormbreak is crafted only through bloodline and religious loyalty. She has never felt the true call of 'home', at least not externally. "Yes, quite close. I was born in Stormbreak, and know little else beyond her stone walls." Precisely what had finally pushed her to explore beyond their boundaries.

The idea of wishes and fortunes does, at least, quirk an inquisitive brow. "There is little I wish for, but fortunes..." trailing off, her gaze falls to Riya, who has flopped onto her back and pauses only to stare soulfully up at Anju. "It is a kindness, to give to those who trample through your home in search of unearned gifts. It is tempting to ask if you know where she dwells, hypocrite though it would make me," she admits, perhaps a bit shamefaced by her own curios desire to hear of what the future could hold for her. "But I'm sure she would see very little for one such as myself. I have it on good authority that I am quite a bore." It's aimed to be some form of humor, an awkward tilt to the side of her lips that hints at a smile. Something to fruitlessly grasp at in her socially stunted manner to try and inspire more of the lovely cajoling and teasing the woman has given her. Belatedly she sticks out a hand, far too stiffly in comparison to the hesitant light in her eyes. "I am Anju."

Messages In This Thread
dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-01-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-03-2021, 07:10 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-06-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-07-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-09-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-14-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-15-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-22-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-24-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-30-2021, 04:32 PM