dawn of a new day [OPEN SE]
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Rusalka, Rusalka your arms out of water
Your hair like an alien bloom
Anju's question about family was one of the few things that could make Mildew pause. The Demi-Goddess not prepared for that question. She blinked a couple of times, not even sure what to say; she didn't have a family, but she did: the bugs and animals and trees of the swamp, but that wasn't typically what the mortals would consider one. "No. I live here alone, though I'm not lonely."

Stormbreak...a place that Mildew knew little of. "I've never been to Stormbreak. Do you think I should visit?" She asked, not considering that her bare-foot, muddy and young look might mark her out as someone not quite ready for the big city (though little did she know she'd probably get a hero's welcome there, if they knew who she was).

Her eyes looked Anju up and down and Mildew smirked to hear she was interested in fortunes; it seemed she might have to break her disguise eventually after all, because she couldn't pass up the chance to read another future. Not when she'd had so long without being able to do it. "Darling, you're only as boring as you say you are. Don't bring yourself down like that. Say that you are the most exciting, beautiful person you know - it might become true. I'm Mildew, and I am absolutely not a bore." Laughing, she tossed her hair over her shoulder, then looked over at Anju through the corner of her eyes.

"You know, I could take you to where her hut is meant to be. If nothing else, it's an interesting place. I've heard it could be haunted, as well. Are you interested in ghosts?" Mildew began to take some steps back towards the swamp already, though they were slow and her eyes stayed on Anju.
Dark-eyed Rusalka, your brow tressed in flowers
Mildew
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-01-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-03-2021, 07:10 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-06-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-07-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-09-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-14-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-15-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 03:08 PM