dawn of a new day [OPEN SE]
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
you were born a leader - no throne or crown needed
"You are my practice today so I do not forget." There is amusement that dwells and pools in her tone as she says it, oxblood irises shrouded as her eyes crinkle with a rare, crooked smile. Mildew makes it easy to loosen the iron bands around her chest that always seem to form when speaking to...well, anyone. Anju is not ashamed of her own introverted nature. It is simply who she is and it in no way impedes her when it comes to being a Dragoon; the only thing that matters to her. Still, it is nice to not be thinking and re-thinking her responses before they even leave her mouth. Mildew inspires that sort of relaxation whether she's aware of it or not.

As such, the question that is posed is met with a small snort. "I am not the best to ask for that. I find you to be perfect as you are." Such bold words are not uncommon from Anju, who wouldn't know the different between flirting and general compliments even if she was given a definition with accompanying diagrams. Mildew's current state of appearance does not bother her, is quite charming in fact, and so Anju assumes all others would feel the same way.

Riya springs on sprightly claws as the two women begin to move, taking to the skies and disappearing to play in the branches. Anju watches the flashes of her silver underbelly for a moment before Mildew steals her attention once more. "Them being people is the problem," she grumbles slightly, briefly self-conscious herself. "I do not understand people well. Ghosts surely are no different." Perhaps more inclined to try and scare her if all the hyped up tales from childhood are to be believed. Though Mildew cannot see it, Anju shakes her head slowly, prominent brows drawn together in a contemplative moue. "Death does not scare me. I am a Dragoon, I may lose my life to a blade at any moment. I know this every time I open my eyes. Death is the ultimate peace. What more could I hope to ask for than peace and the eternal love of Mort?" Her faith may not be showy and full of heartfelt prayers or eager tasks to be carried out. Instead it is like bedrock; reliable, unbreakable, all-encompassing. Riya's side of the bond turns a tinge exasperated, and Anju uncomfortably clears her throat in the wake of the silent chastisement. "Ghosts are much more intimidating. Boredom instead of peace, blech." It's a stilted response, but she makes the disgusted sound with a slight upturn of her lips, hoping her seriousness had not scared off Mildew who is far more lighthearted and amiable than she.

Messages In This Thread
dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-01-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-03-2021, 07:10 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-06-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-07-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-09-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-14-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-15-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 03:08 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-22-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Anju - 03-24-2021, 08:47 AM
RE: dawn of a new day [OPEN SE] - by Mildew - 03-30-2021, 04:32 PM