[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
"Sugar." Seiji paused again to smile at the little dragon. He wanted to touch her, but not to invade the other man's space, so he contented himself with merely looking. “Because she is sweet?” Seiji wondered with a smile. “How did you find her?” He was silent a while longer as he watched the dragon in her efforts to maul the fruit. She was just about the strangest thing Seiji had ever seen, which was saying something, considering the whole of Caido.

Seiji nodded in response to the man’s next statement. His attention shifted to continue gathering as they conversed, though he was still listening. “I came here…” Seiji considers. “Not long before now. It was already cold.” Several days? A week? He hadn’t been properly counting. Perhaps it had been more than a week. “So it is not cold all the time?” he inquired. What a relief that was! Then, tentatively, Seiji added, “Do you remember where you came from?” His dark eyes falling from the task at hand to study Ronin’s face if an answer proved forthcoming.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Seiji - 01-31-2019, 12:41 AM