[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Ronin led them through the Settlement on careful feet, wary of the way the snow compacted to ice under the weight of so many footsteps. The guildhall would appear as a large, townhouse-like structure; the bottom floor was the hall, in effect, and above it Ronin had made himself a home. Sugar trilled happily from the depths of his collar at the sight of home, and he grinned despite himself.

"I do," he confirmed with a light laugh, nodding across at Seiji and leading them up the steps and inside. He beckoned for the other man to go first - Seiji would walk into a small entranceway, dominated by a large notice board pinned with a few bounties and warnings about things that needed taking care of. Through a set of double doors, then, they would emerge into the hall proper, with a roaring fire in the hearth and a few tables and comfortable chairs scattered about.

"I was a soldier, back where I came from," Ronin explained, waving a hand to advise Seiji to sit down if he wanted to. "And the monsters I've seen are many and varied. Some are just... odd. There were a few pumpkin like creatures that had a taste for blood, for instance. Others are truly fearsome, though, like the creature that guards the Spire..."
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 02-08-2019, 05:47 PM