[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
The steaming mug is wonderfully warm; he accepts it with a glad nod and a quick, "Thank you." Long fingers wrapped around the vessel, he sits for a moment peering into it, allowing the heat to seep into his hands. While Ronin is speaking, he dares a small sip, and is pleasantly surprised by the warm, spicy flavor. It heats him from the inside as it goes down.

Seiji is also a little surprised by how esily Ronin seems to have settled in here. Also a newcomer, and yet he has this building, a guild, such a grasp of things. Seiji wonders if this is some difference in worth between them or if it can be at least partially explained by his lack of memory. He is no soldier, though. He feels certain of that much.

Seiji listens with interest to Ronin's description of the spire demon, his brows raising as Ronin speaks about having fought it. A monster hunter true to his name. "It sounds terrible..." he murmurs, his features now closing into a thoughtful frown. "I have heard some people say the spire is what traps us here. Or part of it. I cannot understand why, though." Lifting his eyes to Ronin again, he shakes his head. "It is all very strange. Though... I think protecting a place like that makes people want to go inside more, probably." His eyes drifted to the pale dragon, her full shape now exposed, where she lay across Ronin's shoulders. Maybe, in time, she could be an asset in battle, as well. Maybe that was why Ronin kept her. For now, though, Seiji felt as if they were both small and under-equipped for the trials of this world they had landed in.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Seiji - 02-09-2019, 04:44 AM