[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings
OPEN
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Terrible was a fairly accurate description of the events that had unfolded out at the Spire, and Ronin found himself absently touching a hand to the shoulder that bore the scars from the creature's fangs. He nodded, both in acknowledgement of Seiji's thanks and at his explanation about what he had learned of the black obelisk. "I've heard similar stories," he said. "And perhaps that is the point. People want to go inside, but the creature slays anyone who comes close. A constant reminder about why they are stuck here."

He shrugged his shoulders and sipped at his wine, though as the mug reached his lips the scent of it roused Sugar, the dragonling lifting her serpentine head and nosing at the air. Ronin pretended not to notice her interest with a small, sly smile, lowering his cup again and returning his attention to his guest. "Whatever it is keeping us here, and whether or not the answer lies in defeating that monster, I would still try to rid the place of it regardless. It hasn't left the Spire, but who knows how many have blundered into it accidentally?"

With a sigh, Ronin set his mug aside and rose to his feet again, smiling to Seiji. "Let me go get that equipment for you," he said. "I won't try to pretend we are the same build, but I can give you a coat and scarf to protect against the elements. And a pack, too - for your apples."
TALIESIN
SO LOOK, AND CONNECT
WE'RE REFUSING TO RUST
HEALING HAS TO BEGIN IN THE PAST

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 01-26-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Slim Pickings - by Ronin - 02-09-2019, 09:24 AM