we do everything right and still lose
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
all the skeletons you hide
show me yours and i'll show you mine
Aisha was there for herself, trusting and loving until a moment like this when she'd lost. That was when she spiraled, when she needed help. Deepfrost had been a bitch, the flame cursed to be ice, nothing had hurt quite like this; like seeing the ruin of both home and of spirit. And of knowing she might've been able to help if she hadn't sought solace elsewhere. She'd admit her faults now, allow him that truth, and build on it. Forward was the only way, she knew that now.

The man didn't reply to her reluctant acceptance, she watched him walk away towards a home that only he could imagine, walking through invisible walls and echoes of hallways. The leopardess looked away, sniffed and jut out her jaw as she composed herself, refusing to give into the allure of defeat. Not again, only forward. And right now, forward was to him.

So she blinked away the tears that'd welled in her eyes from the moment she'd left the spire, and she too trudged through the rubble. Once again she stopped away from him, not wanting to encroach on the protective space he might need. The final fragments of his sentence were caught, a slow and collected breath was drawn past her lips. She didn't reply, not wanting to feed any misery and ire. Instead she just pressed into their attuned bond, comfort and love.

If he could know how deeply she cared, how badly she wanted to save him from this nightmare. But she couldn't, she could only offer whatever he might need, and let him know he was not alone.
all the bad dreams that you hide
show me yours

Messages In This Thread
we do everything right and still lose - by Henry - 03-02-2021, 01:04 AM
RE: we do everything right and still lose - by Aisha - 03-04-2021, 02:23 AM