we do everything right and still lose
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
all the skeletons you hide
show me yours and i'll show you mine
Aisha took the snarl, he lashed out again and she refused to be hurt by it. His pain was tangible, it clouded the air just like the smoke it was born from. Maybe it would be best to leave, though her heart told her not to. She wanted to cover him and hold him tight, but she knew better.

She nods for a moment, stepping back and away, maybe making to leave, or maybe not. She didn't get far before he spoke again, but there was no anger now. He poured his thoughts, his horrible and yet sincere thoughts. Things that would never be done, said, or felt. People who would never smile at him again. Aisha had lost her family too, but not like this. Knowing the fate they suffered, Aisha couldn't dare bring herself to compare the two, she couldn't imagine the grief he felt.

"I'm so sorry Henry, they didn't deserve this," she spoke, voice raspy and low. Throwing optimism or positivity in now would be wrong, a false narrative. It wouldn't help now, not when the wounds were so fresh and deep.
all the bad dreams that you hide
show me yours

Messages In This Thread
we do everything right and still lose - by Henry - 03-02-2021, 01:04 AM
RE: we do everything right and still lose - by Aisha - 03-08-2021, 07:37 PM