we do everything right and still lose
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY

Aisha's strong, to stand in the face of his misplaced anger and stubbornly wait for it to subside. For the truth to come out, that this hurts - bad, and that he needs someone like her by his side now more than ever. But even then, he doesn't want to admit that anymore. "I'm sorry, too..." He chokes on the words, tugging his gaze around at the ruins of his family's farm.

He takes a slower step towards Aisha, not sure what he needs, not sure what to ask, not sure. Not sure...

Everything is so blackened and it's all nothing but ashes. There is no hope here, only darkness and death. He could never truly blame anyone for leaving this desolate place. Not even someone with a light as strong and inspiring as Aisha's. All he can do is step towards it, but his motions falter because he will never leave his home, especially not when it's in shambles.

"I don't know what to do... Aisha..." His eyes are glassy, his strength fragile, so fragile, as he looks up at her. Tears roll down his cheeks and he murmurs softer, "I don't know what to do."
wherever you run, you see all you leave behind you
lies inside anyone you open

Messages In This Thread
we do everything right and still lose - by Henry - 03-02-2021, 01:04 AM
RE: we do everything right and still lose - by Henry - 03-09-2021, 04:58 AM