{SE} do not be angry with the rain
Melita
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
I don't trust nobody
Did she like it? She liked it more than the tar pits and the swamp she had been in before. The girl found she couldn't offer too much of an opinion on it. Her stay had been brief. Only passing through long enough to make it to the portal home. To say if she liked it or not was near impossible, but instead of saying nothing at all she went for something neutral. "It was alright. I didn't see too much of the place. Just passed through to get back home."

It wasn't a lie either. The first one she hasn't told in a while. The little truths she lets herself have keep her sane. Tiny admissions to keep away the guilt of all the lies she feeds people. Lies that feel necessary to protect herself. Part of her wondered if they really were necessary. They had to be, right?

Maeve shook the thoughts away and finally released the final board as Melita finished nailing it into place. "All done, I think. Hopefully that'll hold through the impending weather."
and nobody trusts me

Maeve

Messages In This Thread
{SE} do not be angry with the rain - by Maeve - 03-02-2021, 04:40 AM
RE: {SE} do not be angry with the rain - by Maeve - 03-03-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: {SE} do not be angry with the rain - by Maeve - 03-03-2021, 08:04 PM
RE: {SE} do not be angry with the rain - by Maeve - 03-04-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: {SE} do not be angry with the rain - by Maeve - 03-05-2021, 03:40 AM
RE: {SE} do not be angry with the rain - by Maeve - 03-05-2021, 06:00 PM