[se] the ones who sing in the dead of night
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Later, he'd have questions, like what the fuck was going on with the wings, but in the moment all Adam could do was hold on to Amalia just as tight as she held him and laugh at nothing in particular, the joy having to get out somehow. He moved back softly as her hand came to his face and let her look at him, grinning without any consciousness about the fangs it would reveal.

"I am. I really am." For the first time in weeks, he suddenly felt incredibly glad to be back, just to see Amalia's happy tears. "I didn't know how to find you." Adam tried to explain, his own hands staying on her shoulders and squeezing her arms, resisting pulling her close again for another hug. He'd worried about this reunion for days, but suddenly as it was happening, it was obvious they'd make it through; he loved her too much for it to go any other way.

"I want you to tell me everything. Gods, I couldn't even make it to your wedding!" He laughed an apologetic, quiet chuckle and let go of her shoulders, but kept sat close by. "I want to know all of it. Everything that happened to you since I was gone."

adam
Mistreat your Altar Boys long enough and this is what you get
Sad and angry... can't learn how to behave
Still won't know how in the darkness of the grave

Messages In This Thread
RE: the ones who sing in the dead of night - by Adam - 03-02-2021, 05:31 PM