Peaceful Transfer
for Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
"I can't say I saw any use of particularly impressive weapons there. In fact, most didn't have them." Morgan sighed and shook her head; there had been a few stronger Ascended, including obviously Wessex herself, who might not have needed them, but some of the weaker members could have absolutely done with the help. "It is honestly a miracle that as many survived as they did."

She looked up at him, meeting his eyes as she announced the names of the dead, not knowing who it was Deimos was attached to. "The only dead I know of were called Mara and Ezra. Everyone else that was with me survived, though some were injured." Once she'd ascertained he was not about to break into weeping for the fallen, Morgan went to step around the desk and actually sit down, looking over the various documents and running a hand over them. "...Mara...returned as a spirit, briefly. It was...unpleasant."

It was fortunate, that she hadn't had to make the killing blow on the ghost.

She laughed at his joke then glanced up at his apology, surprised by it, not least because it was unnecessary. "I owe you an apology, Deimos. It was a lot of pressure to place on your shoulders at once. I knew you could handle it, but...I must remember that not everybody yearns for these kinds of positions as I do." To Morgan, Warden was an honour, something she loved to be; for Deimos it seemed like a shackle. "I think we shall continue on as we did fine."
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-02-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-02-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-03-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-04-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-04-2021, 09:07 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-05-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-05-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-06-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 07:47 PM