Peaceful Transfer
for Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Morgan
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go
There was something quite comforting about the way Deimos listened, all stony face and stoic silence, unless one knew what to look for (the odd movement of a brow or huffed laugh at the floor). No extra questions let Morgan speak as much as she needed to about the whole event; she wasn't one to ramble, but it had been silence all the way through the mountains, and with so much on her mind, it was hard to keep it in much longer.

A road through to the Portal was a good plan for the future; Morgan would have to speak to the Gods again to get it completed, she was sure, but they could begin to clear and prepare before that. "Wonderful. I'll take a look. Free transport from Halo during Deepfrost would be extremely useful. That, in combination with the protection for the Citadel, will allow us to operate much more trade and business during the season." And if she ever did need to go away to help with something again, she wouldn't have to leave for quite so long.

She shuffled some papers into a neater pile. There was a lot to go through here and a lot of work to do. Morgan glanced up to dismiss Deimos, a polite smile on her face, when something made her pause - a twinge of guilt, that he didn't really know the reason she'd gone for Longnight. For a moment, she tried to shape her lips into the words to try and explain, but faltered and shook her head. "Sorry. Thought that didn't matter. Is there anything else? I was hoping we could train together soon."
I've been kicking them away
Been hoping not to let them take control

Messages In This Thread
Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-02-2021, 04:52 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-02-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-03-2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-04-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-04-2021, 09:07 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-05-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-05-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Deimos - 03-06-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Peaceful Transfer - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 07:47 PM