my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
Wrapped up in Morgan isn't a feeling that Neron is used to, and it's dangerous, how much he enjoys it. Even without the magic of the Ascended room at the Grounds, he finds himself relaxing into the blankets, lazy if not entirely able to sleep. Nonetheless, when Morgan looks up into his steel blue eyes, it's a keen mind that gazes back at her. "A win is a win, even if it's a burning pile of garbage," he says sweetly - there's that way with words she's accusing him of having.

"I believe it was successful in that it achieved the goal that Wessex had in mind. Was it a great success, though? Absolutely not." Leaning in, he kisses her forehead and lets his head loll back to hear how her LongNight had gone in comparison. Neron wrinkles his nose, and his grip on Morgan grows a bit tighter. "I am here now, at least." It's all he can offer, but he hopes it's enough. At least it's over, for now.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Neron - 03-06-2021, 04:15 PM