my beautiful house, my beautiful neron
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
the hailstorm
"I'm not entirely sure how it all works myself," Neron confesses, pretending not to hear the little giggle and snort that he'll stash away in his memories. "As far as I understand it, the monsters shared some sort of hive mind. Perhaps we killed the key players, and the rest just rots away?" He shrugs one shoulder, but it's all guesswork - either way, he doesn't plan to be back at the Hollowed Grounds for next LongNight.

In fact, he doesn't plan to leave the Citadel for the foreseeable, especially when Morgan mentions her plans for the place, and his assistance in it. Twining his fingers with hers, Neron flashes a fanged smile down at her. "I will do what I can to help," he tells her, putting on his best charming noble impression.

As for the mission, Neron's gaze grows a little sharper as he considers business over pleasure (though he absolutely doesn't plan on going anywhere any time soon). "I have heard of them before. I think Loren met with them..." He nods slowly. "I will look into it and get you any information I can find... Tomorrow, though, if it's all the same to you."
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: my beautiful house, my beautiful neron - by Neron - 03-09-2021, 10:30 PM