Personal Quest [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY
I was waiting for something extraordinary
but as the years wasted on...
The wooden plank is placed firmly enough that it keeps that part of the roof intact. Meanwhile, another piece of it comes crashing down. He startles, recoiling from his work and craning his neck to see what happened. He catches Wessex's glance and moves forward instantly to help Aamu, forgetting his own troubles, waving away the ashy dust. But Aamu says he's fine, and... well, he appears so. Henry lets out a thoughtful 'hmm', turning his attention to the rest of the building.

"I'll take a look and see what else might fall apart before someone actually gets hurt," he states to them, and makes good on his word.

He'll give it a walk-about. First he tests walls that look better off to make sure there are no invisible weaknesses, applying small bits of pressure and stepping back in case another part of the roof falls. Rinse and repeat.

As for the parts that look shaky, well...

Boldly, Henry reaches up and grabs at looser pieces of the roofing or walls. Whatever is hanging by flimsy threads will come falling down with them. Better now, intentionally, than later by accident - on top of someone unsuspecting.

Henry double checks the stronger walls for offensive weaknesses and takes the weaker sections of the building apart so they'll fall now rather than later.
nothing ever did
unless I caused it

Messages In This Thread
[se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Wessex - 03-02-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-02-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-04-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-09-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Henry - 03-10-2021, 03:46 AM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-13-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-20-2021, 02:02 PM