Personal Quest [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down
Weaponsmith

Age: 362 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
and I've only got my brittle bones to break the fall
It's a mixture: weapons that relied heavily on wood and leather, such as spears and bows, are largely destroyed. The heat has warped, cracked, or straight-up burnt them. This was expected, but still a shame.

Largely metal-made weapons fared the fire better. A few were kept in locations that burned heavily and hotly: some of these are salvageable with some attention from a whetstone, some might need a bit more care, and some are just to melt down and re-forge. Then there's ones that are largely untouched, though all leather is dried and cracked and ought to be replaced.

By the time Wessex and Henry are done and she comes over Aamu is more or less done sorting the weapons. He glances up. Soot streaks his face, and his dirty hair is piled up in a bun run through by a misshapen stiletto.

"As expected," he says tiredly, wiping some of the oily fluids from his brow. It just makes more of a mess on his youthful face. "All wood's destroyed, a few swords and knives took too much heat and need repairs. I can see to those. Most are fine though, but all leather needs replacing. See?" He hands the sword he's holding to her, hilt first. The blade itself is fine, but the leather is dry, beyond salvaging.

( Up to you if you want to continue the thread or not! :3 )
Aamu

Messages In This Thread
[se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Wessex - 03-02-2021, 07:40 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-02-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-04-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-09-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-13-2021, 05:39 PM
RE: [se] ashes, ashes, we all fall down - by Aamu - 03-20-2021, 02:02 PM