[se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Darling please, just give us some time, and I swear we'll be alright
Atlas' ears are far more powerful and finely tuned than Hotaru's. While she is more than capable on her own merit if danger comes their way, he is the signal for when it comes. At first it's a gentle pulse through the bond; something nearby. As their paths begin to convene, it becomes more pressing, and Hotaru's steps slow, breath going soft and shallow to better hear what might be coming.

A voice is not what she's expecting. Especially a familiar one.

A single point of Atlas' dark ear directs her, and though the light is low it has yet to set, giving Hotaru more than enough to work with as she sets off in search. The woman isn't far, but the foliage is thick enough that it takes some maneuvering to get through. Visual confirmation of her suspicions is all it takes for her shoulders to slump and a tired smile to curl her lips. "Wessex," she breathes, and there's no hesitation to how she jogs across the space between them to throw her arms around the other woman and clutch her close. One more person she has not lost in the time she was sick and lost in the Wilds.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Hotaru - 03-07-2021, 07:57 AM