(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

It wasn't until she spoke that realization came over the hunter. It was unmistakable, that voice. The leopard and the woman were one in the same. Noah was accustomed to picking out attuned in their various forms, and this was no exception. "Oh, Aisha." He greeted her with the sparked familiarity.

As she stepped aside and gestured for him to look out the window, he did. He watched the bees flitting around the tree, constructing something new and great. As they worked, the hummed and made music. Noah's eyebrows knit together some, but he watched anyway. He had never been one for music. When he was young, and learning all of the things young men learn to become functioning members of society, he had attempted to play a few instruments under the instruction of his mother. He was never successful at them. From then on, the hunter had felt an indifference toward music. While he could understand that some found it beautiful and alluring, he could not connect with it.

"I didn't know bees sang."

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 03-08-2021, 03:28 PM