(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

He did not watch the bees for much longer than Aisha did. She leaned back against the stone of the temple and crossed her arms. Noah followed her relaxed posture, letting his shoulder rest against the window frame and his arm to prop him up on the sill. He smiled, bright and broad and winkling. "It would be something if my hair was all white. I'd look rather distinguished, I think." When was the last time he joked? He couldn't remember.

"I was hunting here, with a man named Henry." Noah did not expect Aisha to know him, but thought it good manners to offer the name of his comrade in case she did. He was not sure where she was from -- other than it not being Halo -- so it was a fair guess for him to assume she may be from here, the Grounds. "And you? Recruiting more spars?" He asked with a careful playfulness to his voice, though mostly kindness and true curiosity.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 03-08-2021, 08:22 PM