(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
"I think it could suit you," she replied with a grin, the leopard tingling under her skin and passing a speckled patch of fur across her forearm, rippling for a moment before returning to skin. Being attuned came with so many tricks, more than she'd had on her home world. Partial shift was one of them, she wondered if he could do the same.

Henry, the name brought a crease to her forehead, her lips slightly pinched. She wasn't sure if she'd met with him before or after the two men had hunted, "How was he?" she asked, hopeful and sincere. She wouldn't get into the details about her and Henry, but it would be nice to know anything Noah had to say. When the farmer had began taking such precedent in her mind, she didn't know.

Recruiting more spars, her smile returned again, she tilted her head, "Sort of, I'm starting a monster hunter's guild in Halo and I'm out spreading the word."
and there's a hole in my chest
like there's a hole in the sun
so tell me what's coming next?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Aisha - 03-08-2021, 09:38 PM