(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

The tease of leopard skin across her arm did not go unnoticed. He thought about reciprocating with his own partial shift, but decided to hold it in. For nothing else, other than mystery. For her to know him as a polar bear for now left room for surprises, and as he stood before her, soaking in whatever aura she presented, seemed to be making him feel more like teasing. It was how he felt most of the time when he was around Weaver -- she had a way of bringing out the jesting in him, and somehow this woman did too.

"Henry was....troubled." The statement was to say the least. "He had a really hard Longnight." Noah said with confidence. While he didn't know all the details because the thread is still going, he knew it was hard. The way that Aisha's face moved when he mentioned Henry gave the hunter the impression that the leopardess had some semblance of relationship with the man -- the wrinkle in her forehead was unmistakable for care.

"Oh, interesting." Noah perked up a little at the mention of the guild. "I was a member of Kiada's guild, before....she died." It was a strange feeling that washed over him with those words -- before Kiada, he had never known anyone to come back from the dead. A few months ago those words would have been laced with a sense of mourning (mostly because of his compassion for Chulane), but now they were oddly hopeful. It felt strange inside of him. "I wouldn't mind helping out, if you'd have me."

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 03-10-2021, 05:58 PM