(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
The reply about Henry was less than the reassurance she'd hoped for. Not that she'd expected him to turn around from this so quickly, it would require a lot of time and compassion and his own personal ventures. Aisha would be there for him, all he needed to do was ask. She nodded in response, "That much I know," she said, a mundane cynicism as she reached up to brush a curl behind her ear. "He's a great man, I just wish I could do more for him now."

And it wasn't directly correlated, but the Monster Hunter's Guild did feel like something she could do. Protect people who were haunted by ghouls and beasts, learn more about them and find ways to utilize the world around. She tried to put Henry's troubles out of mind for now as Noah seemed interested in the guild notion. "I would love to have you! Kiada has been helping me with the formation of it, she'll be involved too."

Noah was a formidable attuned, she'd heard of his hunts with Deimos, ending in similarly successful bounty. Anyone capable was welcome, and even those less than capable would be welcome to learn. "I've found an old inn near the market areas, it'll be perfect if we fix it up for a guild hall. Stockpile weapons, books and other useful info, and we should be able to start operating soon."
and there's a hole in my chest
like there's a hole in the sun
so tell me what's coming next?

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 02:09 PM