(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah took the journal back from the leopardess and placed it back inside of his pack. As she shifted to walk down the corridors unfamiliar to the hunter, he followed her. He kept pace with her, though he let his eyes wander about the halls as they strode down, footsteps tapping on the stone. "Oh, man," Noah started, smiling still. He took in a breath, ready to share with her what he had seen and what he had brought him. "In Halo the game is limited, at least in comparison to other parts of Caido. I've brought home meat from every snow creature you could think of -- luxere, ursur, seal, ningo, hares, foxes, sea birds.." He continued his list, adding in a few more such as mountain goats and other species of non-magical deer.

"Here in the grounds I just harvested some turkeys with Henry." He brought back the name of the man they had mentioned before. "I sent most of that meat with him, though, to provide for those who needed it after their Longnight. What about you?"

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 04-06-2021, 03:12 PM