(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
Aisha nodded as she walked, looking down at the path before them as memories played a picture show in her mind. The way the sun cast vignettes into the room at sunset, little stories engraved into metal, dancing in shadows against the ground. How she'd come home from a day out in the vibrant green of the city and fields to find those shadows, welcoming and comfortable. They existed in her memory alone now, but she could imagine them just as sweet and elegant as they'd always been.

How had she ended up here instead? Aisha looked back to Noah, they turned a corner and were now in the main room of the temple, the room with the notice board where her fresh recruitment notice hung. "The Voice's portals I guess. That's what everyone has always said, but I don't know why I'm here." It was in this very room she'd first met Korbin, she smiled fondly, "I'm not complaining anymore, it won't do me any good. I've had good times here and bad times there," she finished with a shrug, meeting Noah's gaze.

"Did you know Korbin?" she asked, purely curious. The raven came up in her thoughts occasionally, how she hoped she knew where he'd gone, if she could help him. Here the memories were strong.
and it's all in the way that you talk
starts with a whisper
ends with a shout

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Aisha - 04-13-2021, 06:03 PM