(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
She'd been surprised by his sudden urgency, but at his "sorry" she shook her head. If anything she was excited that she'd met someone else who could relate, who'd known him. She could remember so vividly the raven's dark feathers as he ran from her, guilt at the back of her mind always there for having pushed too hard, or too little. As Noah raised his hands Aisha ventured to place her fingertips at them, urging them down, offering her understanding.

His oldest friend, and in a way Korbin was one of hers as well. He was one of the first she'd made in Caido, and though they'd only met a few times she'd valued their time together. "Flew from me. I didn't know he'd been missing when I found him, I'd just moved to Halo. But I realized quickly that he was not the same," she said, recalling the excitement she'd harbored upon first finding him, and the rush of dread when he'd turned on her way up in the clouds.

"All he said was that he wanted me to leave," she said, face colder than before, hiding the pain laced within.
and it's all in the way that you talk
starts with a whisper
ends with a shout

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Aisha - 04-16-2021, 03:01 PM