(se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah nodded, falling in on himself and his own spiraling mind. There was an overwhelming sense of worry, a swirling sense of panic, and some twinge of relief set in amongst it all. While Korbin was out on tundra, lost and maybe falling far into his avian self, he was alive. "That doesn't surprise me." Noah couldn't help but laugh at Aisha's response. He heard it himself over and over again -- the raven telling him to leave, to get away from him, to stop. Noah never had. He had always been there. And now...he would again.

"Thank you for telling me, Aisha." Noah looked back up at her, and smiled. "It's getting late. Are you staying in the Grounds or would you like to accompany me back through the portal?" He asked her, head tilting slightly. He had not intended to stay another night in the Grounds, he had been away from Halo for far too long already (three days is a lot for him), and now he had more things to plan.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) sometimes you sulk, sometimes you burn - by Noah - 04-16-2021, 07:40 PM