{o} This Too Will Pass
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
do you feel at home? your flames are burning higher
your circumstance is dire, don't panic. you're frantic
A finger jabs out as Jack raises his bleeding wrist to his mouth. ”I have something for that, actually.” Nate’s spirits are a touch higher, his feelings towards the captain a touch more generous. One hand reaches out to take Jack’s wrist again, leaving no room for refusal, while the other digs in the pocket of his jacket for a cool scrap of metal.

”I’m sure it’ll come in very useful.” The words are offered out lightly, though Nate refuses to clarify whether he means the secret or the stolen ability. He very stubbornly tries to keep his mind on what he’s doing now, his little piece of tech whisking away the bite marks easily, leaving no trace at all in their wake.

With his belly and his mind full, Nate leaves back, the prelude to a step that doesn’t actually come, the ascended hesitating. His jaw works as if his next words pin him, Nate wincing. ”Jack... thanks.”

The word falls awkwardly from his tongue, left in the sand when Nate finally turns to make his way back home.

Done~
this is your hell, dancing for something that was
true to you, how do you do? say it's me.