just a moment to hold
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby
there's a light that you give me
when I'm in shadow
"Even had everyone told me not to, I would have come anyway." He chuckles with a shrug. "But..it was nice to talk it through with her." Remi adds with a latent smile.

What? the raise of his eyebrows asks as he's elbowed before they lower and its the corners of his lips that raise. "Oh I see. So nothing else I've said has been sweet. Noted." Smiling crookedly and wondering how it was they went from passion to confusion, early-anger, to this, Remi simply wraps his arm around Isla once more, before tilting his head up to look at the stars. "I know many more stories of the stars, if you would like to hear them."

No matter the world, Remi would have stories of its stars, even if he had to create them himself. But with a wealth of folklore and stars that he could almost infallibly make match the shapes he required, it came all too easily to him. So it was that the rest of the evening was spent with talk of stars and far easier laughter than had come before.

~FIN
there's a feeling you give me, an everglow
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.