Comes and Goes in Waves
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
i'll turn myself into a gun, because it's all i have, because i'm hungry and hollow
That assurance, that one simple confirmation of love is enough to settle something in Nate. It's enough to shake some part of his head back into place, more than the bite had. A reminder, more than a fix, but sorely needed either way. What would he do if he were left alone, if he had to struggle through this without her?

He bites again, the siren song of a heartbeat and blood quieter this time, drowned out by the ecstasy that surges through Hotaru, by the pleasure that arcs off her body like her lightning. That vague thought has a static crackle coming to his fingers, electricity dancing over her skin as Nate's fingers dance along her chest, her hips. The pressure of her hand on the back of his neck drags a muffled moan from Nate, the ascended withdrawing again, his lips pressed to the bitemark as if they alone can soothe the marks he's made.

Nate pulls Hotaru close against his chest, trying to preserve as much warmth as he can, wrapping them up tightly in furs and blankets. "I'm sorry I woke you." Genuine regret drips from his soft voice, a cool hand smoothing down the length of her back. He hadn't meant to, even in the moment he hadn't really thought about it. Now though, instead of the darkness plaguing his mind, there's the urge to protect what he has left, to not leave Hotaru alone in their bed, to not let himself be alone with this pain. They have each other, they can take care of each other. It's maybe not the healthiest way to cope, but it's better than the alternative. "You can sleep. I have you." As much as Hotaru has him.

They can make it through this night, and maybe, in the morning, when the sun rises, things will be better again. Maybe.

Done~ ;~;
and just want something to call my own
NATE