(o) it's part of me, apart from me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood

All things considered, the Flood isn’t paying too much attention to the people around where he walks – instead, his eyes are glued on the street and Haai as she darts around, before she grows tired and drifts back to his side – panting and infinitely pleased with herself. It’s when this happens, that his gaze lifts and he hears the shout from the other attuned – steel gaze narrowing in on who’s called his name. Neos approaches quickly and Sunjata offers a quiet nod.

Took a lot of healing.” He answers simply, continuing down the street because gods knew it would take him a while to get there on foot – more so if he stopped completely now. And unfortunately for Neos, Sunjata’s mood hasn’t improved between posting the note on the notice board and how his life had gone leading up to his fall into the ocean, so his words tend to be a fair amount harsher than usual.

Typically Sunjata can read a room and adjust his speaking to better suit it. For now? He doesn’t care to try. “So I heard. Though I’d say it is surprising given the fact so many were calling for my blood merely a week ago.” Shoulders rise and fall in a shrug as if to say ‘oh well’. “I washed up in Rae’s Fingers.
you ain't gotta hurt no more, didn't you hear? the war's over
just don't look behind that door, you don't wanna get that much closer
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 06:34 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-08-2021, 09:16 AM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Sunjata - 03-08-2021, 07:29 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-09-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-16-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 03-18-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: (o) it's part of me, apart from me - by Neos - 04-05-2021, 10:39 PM