Finn (from Remi)
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired
(The letter that is sent in return is similarly addressed with careful, intentional print - wordless gratitude for the extra steps taken to provide comfort).

Remi,

Thank you for your letter, and an official welcome to Stormbreak if you do decide to move here. Would I be correct in thinking that with your living here, you are less likely to appear at random in my quarters?

Regardless, I stand by our original arrangement - it is less the act of seeing you, and more the invasion of privacy that caused so many problems for me.

Now more than ever, I do not believe that tampering with either of our memories would end well. I am endeavouring to be more responsible for myself, and to make healthier choices. Because I do not believe you to be solely to blame, though I would admit that you are much more capable of engineering situations than I.

Moving forward, I cannot tell you how to manage yourself. But I can say that I would like to proceed with cautious optimism. I am not sure if we will ever be friends, but I do believe there is a much better way we might approach one another.

Finn
FINN

Messages In This Thread
Finn (from Remi) - by Remi - 03-08-2021, 04:49 PM
RE: Finn (from Remi) - by Finn - 03-09-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Finn (from Remi) - by Remi - 03-09-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: Finn (from Remi) - by Finn - 03-10-2021, 01:03 PM