just smile and wave (se)
for Tobi
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Perhaps if he had been a bit more prepared, he would've partially shifted- giving himself ears far more capable of listening out for any dangers, but for some reason that didn't feel necessary. Why would anyone with bad intentions be out here? Or why would any of them have any reason to harm him? It was a foolish mindset but he chose to live in it, enjoying the beauty of this new world.

His enjoyment almost completely distracted him from the voice calling out to him. His eyes widen and he prepares to grab for his blade as he turns to look towards the source of the voice.

It was a girl- seemingly just as lost as him. His expression softens and his body relaxes. She raises a question that he hardly even knows the answer to himself. "Honestly? I don't know for sure. I think so? I've never seen anything like this- I'd assume it has to be one of the newer areas-" Newer areas wasn't exactly the proper term. It felt too wordy to say area that we can now explore for whatever reason. Hopefully, she understood where he was coming from.

"Why? Were you looking for something? I haven't been here for very long myself- but I could try to help ya out. Just trying to get a good feel of this place myself." She seems kind enough and Oliver feels as though he can trust her. Hopefully his gut was right.

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-09-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: just smile and wave - by October - 03-09-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-11-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by October - 03-11-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-11-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by October - 03-12-2021, 05:34 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-12-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by October - 03-13-2021, 07:46 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Random Event - 03-13-2021, 09:57 PM