just smile and wave (se)
for Tobi
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
For a moment, the two seemed to share a similar feeling. Embarrassment over knowing absolutely nothing about this place and basically being unable to help each other. It was nice- at least, Oliver felt as though they had a brief connection. "Then I guess this is the King's End! I haven't been anywhere else but I have yet to be anywhere as beautiful as here." His eyes momentarily glance away, getting a good look at the land one last time before he returns his gaze to the girl.

No unicorns where she was from? Interesting. "Oh! I remember a few unicorns appeared seemingly randomly- they must've come from here." He sure hoped those unicorns got home... do unicorns have homes? "I'd be alright with looking for some. I've mostly seen them as companions myself- wild unicorns are something that's super rare and I'd really love to find one." It was an obvious offer- Oliver would join her to find some unicorns. That is, if that's something October would like to do.

Reaching forward, Oliver tries to match her grip to the best of his abilities. "Nice to meet you, I'm Oliver." It was followed by a soft smile trying to appear as friendly as possible.

"I don't suppose you happen to know what sorts of things Unicorns like?"

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-09-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: just smile and wave - by October - 03-09-2021, 04:10 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-11-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by October - 03-11-2021, 10:30 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-11-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by October - 03-12-2021, 05:34 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by Oliver - 03-12-2021, 09:40 PM
RE: just smile and wave (se) - by October - 03-13-2021, 07:46 PM