the artistry in tearing the place apart
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

The grin on the other man's face as Rigby snatched the chain was somehow annoying. He was giving off one of two auras; either "i'm about to tell you the evil catch" or "i'm going on a soul cleansing spree and doing good deeds". Both were dreadful explanations that made Rigby frown and glare harder, giving a nice stretch to those frequently used face muscles. He simply couldn't understand this guy's game, what was he after? In Rigby's world, everyone had selfish intentions and if they didn't they were stupid. What are Locke's?

The words that the other spoke seemed contradictory to his actions, why give Rigby a gift then decide to punch him? While the street rat did seem to have that affect on people, this instance didn't seem like on of those. This time he didn't step back when Locke stepped forward, unsure what changed, but he was starting to get the feeling that Locke didn't know what he wanted, and that gave him an edge.

"Why'd you give me it then?" he pushed, challenging almost in his stare.
i'll make you understand
and you can trade me for an apparition

Messages In This Thread
RE: the artistry in tearing the place apart - by Rigby - 03-24-2021, 03:47 AM