Mini Event Thoughts for Flowerbirth
for citizens of Halo - meeting about next RQ
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
(I COMPLETELY FORGOT IM SORRY)

She arrives hand in hand with Chulane, a soft smile and a dip of her head given to Deimos as they settle in, as the suggestions are listed out by Morgan – someone that Kiada focuses her bright gaze upon. The papers are handed out and Kiada takes hers, mulls over the options and the voices that color the air around her. Greenhouses and roads to the portal, both of which would be beneficial, but Kiada can’t stop thinking of the portal.

How she could’ve come home before Flowerbirth provided it had been open. How the year prior when the Citadel had been attacked, they might have been able to seek refuge somewhere else while the carnage happened, somewhere warmer and easier.

So she takes a breath she doesn’t need, glancing up at Chulane curiously before her attention flickers to the rest of them all – Noah, Deimos, Morgan, the others gathered and casting their votes.

The Harpy has to throw a wrench in the plans, it seems. “I think that the portal should be made first… That one seems more difficult with the colder the weather gets and we might be able to finish it up before Deepfrost.” She pauses to run her tongue along her teeth. “The Greenhouse isn’t necessarily blocked by the seasons like the path to the Portal is.” It is Flowerbirth and with it the potential for getting more than one done, but she fears if they take too long making the Greenhouse then the Portal road would be all for nothing.
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-09-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Noah - 03-10-2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Deimos - 03-10-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Chulane - 03-12-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Kiada - 03-16-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Aisha - 03-19-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Thoughts for Flowerbirth - by Morgan - 03-22-2021, 09:28 PM