Simple Gifts

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
At the mention of Deepfrost, the man made some strange symbol on his chest and grunted. "So say we all." Punctuating this with a decisive nod, he held a shaky hand out to grasp the jar, holding it before it and then swiping at it rather aggressively as if expecting his fingers to fly through. When they did not, he grinned rather giddily and nodded to himself.

"Few hours after sun'up should do." He grunted, eyeballing the jar. Given the lengths the bard had gone to procure this, he didn't quite want to kick the man out. Well, of course he did and wanted to rush home to his wife besides, but instead he remained, lower lip drawn up over the top, waiting to see if the man had anything else to say.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano made note of the symbol the man made, keen eyes catching it and remembering it for later. This time, though, he did let himself grin as the man snagged the salve and made sure it was real. "I'll see if I can find him in time for tomorrow, then," he nodded, giving a slight bow. "Then, if I can have my commission, I'll have the wood unloaded at the back of the shop, or wherever you'd like it."

Unless the old man had a different place in mind, the bard would accept his three small charms and step outside to nod to his companion. Together they'd get the cart positioned to make the firewood easy to unload against the back of the building where it would be protected until the smith was ready to burn it.

{End Thread}