back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"I'll keep that in mind," Juniper said, smiling. Probably best to stay out of Torchline for monsoon season, but she'd like to visit later in the year. Assuming, of course, that the entire continent wasn't consumed by war. But one could only hope.

When he shared a sliver of his past, Juniper tilted her head a bit, curious. She didn't want to ask about anything he didn't want to speak of, but ... "Similar how? The 'harmony with nature' part, or the 'grudge-holding' part?" The answer would determine her response, whether she offered sympathy.

Juniper absorbed Sunjata's words, nodding. "So it wasn't really about your performance as Governor, was it? Just a personal vendetta. I'm ... sorry you had to go through that." She means that in such a broad sense: not just the recent events, but that he'd had to rebel against his father to begin with, that he'd been born to a father worth rebelling against. "I'm glad to hear that it's over."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Juniper - 03-19-2021, 10:59 PM