back straight, chest out, just like a soldier
JUNIPERRRR <3
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
"Thank you," Juniper said, nodding at Sunjata's plan. It was probably an overabundance of caution, but she would rest easier knowing that it was a little more difficult for anyone to trace her letters to Samuel. Of course, switching the envelopes wouldn't help much if someone got their hands on the actual letter. And she'd have to keep in mind not to put anything in the letters that she didn't want Sunjata to know about, just in case -- she doubted he would read them, but he would certainly have the opportunity. "I don't know what we can do, really, to try to preserve peace -- to create it, even, in ways that it hasn't existed before. But two heads are better than one."

Even if one of those heads was Samuel Wordsworth, someone about whom Juniper still harbored deep doubts, despite Sunjata's words.

"I should ask, perhaps, where Torchline stands," she added, trying to bring the conversation back to Sunjata -- even if that also meant bringing it back to war, instead of discussions of potential peace. "I know you're not eager to go to war, but if it comes to that ... You don't have to answer, of course. It's a big question, and there are a lot of hypotheticals involved."
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: back straight, chest out, just like a soldier - by Juniper - 03-27-2021, 11:54 PM