hopeless wanderer
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures
She says stay, so of course Finn stays. He turns his head to steal a quick kiss from her lips, his fingers continuing their dextrous mischief between her legs. He has no doubt that, much as they have tried to stay quiet in her office, nurse Milligan (and perhaps much of the rest of the clinic) will know what is occurring behind the closed door, but in truth Finn doesn't care. Or rather, he does care, but only insofar that it affects Tobi.

Speaking of what affects her, his hand withdraws just enough that he might focus his attentions back on her clit, his free hand curling around her to gently tilt her hips up and into his touch. "Gods, I could listen to you like this all night," he murmurs, dropping kisses lower low, against her collarbones and onto her shoulder.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Tobi

Already breathless, it's a good thing Finn is familiar with kissing her, because once her heart gives out due to his continued efforts, she'll need mouth to mouth to keep from going brain dead. Pliable and eager, Tobi is quite sure that she's never been touched by such skilled hands before, and if that's the sort of thing that is meant to make her jealous or insecure, she hasn't the presence of mind to be bothered.

'Finn' She continues to croon, the rhythm of his fingers stretching out the time between when Tobi bothers to breathe. "I'm so close—" Gods she's glad he stayed because it's with a frantic nature that no one would ever associate with Tobi, that she suddenly seeks out his lips. Perhaps she thought kissing him would muffle the sound of her orgasm, but if so, it doesn't work.  '-don't stop-' She pants against him, her back nearly as curved as it had been over the wheel with clear anticipation. "-don't st--Finn-!" Her lips pull into something like a wince as she gasps against him, anchored by the tug of her orgasm and the presence of him all around her. Her moan is long and sweet and not at all softened for the way her lips crash against his.
Don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it b e t t e r

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Sealed with a kiss, Finn is nonetheless certain that the rest of the clinic knows exactly what has just happened behind Tobi's closed door, and his smile against her lips is perhaps just a tiny bit mischievous. Even so, as Tobi cums he doesn't tease her further, knowing better than to overstimulate (the line between pleasure and pain is, after all, a very fine one); instead he draws her closer, his kisses moving now to the soft column of her throat, his arms looping around her slender waist.

In the ringing silence post-orgasm, the Spyglass is finally able to gather his wits about him, to remind himself of where they are and what they have, in fact, just done together. One might suspect that this is the point where Finn panics or takes a marked step back - but the reality is quite the opposite. Glancing up at Tobi, it's with a small smile that he brushes his lips against hers. "I hope that helped," he murmurs, calling back to her initial request of him.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Tobi

Shivering against him as the last pulses of her orgasm ripple down toward her toes, Tobi lets herself settle in the post-pleasure bliss that is still blocking out thoughts of nosey nurses and the impropriety of what they've just done and where. The who of it all is still fuzzy around the edges of her mind, the doctor not quite able to believe that she's just had sex with Finn of all people, that it was exactly what she wanted and nothing like she'd imagined, and that he currently has the nerve (confidence? wit? charm?) to sound smug about it.

'Finn!' She grumbles playfully as she sinks into his kiss, so much softer than the ones she'd moments-ago demanded of him. However, as the bubble bursts and Tobi realizes that they—she—is naked on her own floor, she's struck by a species of embarrassment that is probably closer to forward-looking shame. SHe doesn't feel bad yet, but she knows she will.

That she should.

'I can't believe we just did that.' She mumbles, and while there's no regret in her voice at all, Tobi can't help but be a bit shocked by it. Reaching up to tug the blanket they'd slept under the night before, she hastily tries to cover them both up wanting to preserve their modesty (too late) and the moment.
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
Distantly, Finn wonders how many ways he might hear Tobi say his name today, and it's lucky that he is kissing her, because otherwise those thoughts might have made themselves known. It's hardly been a full night of nothing but passion, and yet the Spyglass still aches in ways that are vaguely familiar and far too satisfying. "Hm...?" He (obviously) hasn't been forward-thinking, and there's certainly no shame there as the doctor grabs for the blanket to draw it over them.

"I am tired now, but I hardly think this is a good place to sleep," he says, as playful as Finn gets. "And if you can't believe it, I suppose we could always do it again...?" The Spyglass catches himself, flashing Tobi a boyish smile before fully bringing himself back to the here and now, clearing his throat and glancing about the office. Scattered with their clothing, at least they haven't knocked anything over.

"I will get your scrubs," he decides, carefully peeling himself off the rug so he might collect her clothes and allow her to keep her modesty.
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Tobi might never get used to the way her stomach flops in her belly due to the way Finn chooses to phrase things. What he says first makes her think he'd trying to make a hasty getaway, but then, joking or not, his next quip has her sucking in a hasty breath that speaks of immediate agreement and shy surprise. 'Maybe...not on my floor though?' Tobi suggests, unable to meet Finn's stormy gaze for a moment as she blushes furiously all over again. She wasn't the type to phrase the things she wanted in terms of coy suggestions, and yet here she was.

"Oh." He pulls himself away, being kind and thoughtful, but it just leaves Tobi feeling cold in the absence of him against her. Maybe stop expecting Finn of all people, to be a mind reader, the doctor harshly reminds herself. "Thanks, but.." She accepts her clothes, sitting up as well and drawing the blanket with her. "..do you think we could just...sit? a minute? I'm not normally one for post-sex cuddles, but...I'd like to, if that's okay?"
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
It's here most of all, perhaps, that Finn's past at Molly's shines through. Used to getting up, getting clean and getting dressed again reasonably quickly post-sex, Tobi's remark has him blinking at her at first, his fingers teasing against the fabric of the shirt he's just been about to shrug into. Why is on the tip of his tongue, but he manages to bite back from saying it. Instead, gazing at the doctor, flushed and dishevelled and asking him for a cuddle, of all things, Finn can't help but smile.

"Of course that's okay," he says, folding his shirt over the arm of the couch before shifting to sit back on the rug with her. Given what they've just done together, there's little to no hesitance in the Spyglass as he lets an arm slip around Tobi, settling to lay down again. "Like this...?"
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

Tobi blinks up at him, still understandably unsure about where the two of them stand (sit, lay, fuck) in all of this. But as Finn occupies the space at her side once more, the doctor finds herself utterly melting against him. "If you like." She replies with a light shrug, looking up at him through long lashes and messy bangs. "It's just nice having you close."

No sooner has she said the words then Tobi is filled with butterflies all over again, and it leaves her smiling stupidly down at the blanket she's tugged over them. "I don't...know exactly where we go from here, but.." Utterly twitterpated, the doctor pulls out of her hands out from beneath the blanket, placing it palm-up between them for him to hold. "..I really did enjoy that. Being with you." And, because she still feels boneless because of her orgasm, adds: "..and the sex of course. I did really enjoy that. Even if it was on the floor of my office."
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
She melts against his side and he gets comfortable beneath the blanket, finding this stranger, perhaps, than the unexpected sex. It's not as if Finn hasn't been cuddled in his time at the brothel - it just isn't all that common, and he's usually thinking about other things; the next client, or cleaning up the room. But here and now? Finn finds a smile on his lips, and he turns his head to glance down at Tobi as she speaks.

"I barely noticed that it was the floor of your office," he confesses. And it's true - he'd been much more interested in the woman in his arms at the time, so to say that he really enjoyed it would be an understatement. As for where they go from here, though? Finn leans in to kiss her again, though it's little more than a warm brush of his lips across her own. "It's still early," he remarks. "Would you like to go out for dinner?"
FINN
October Hart
Doctor

Change author:
Tobi

"Neither did I. Though..." Biting her lip, Tobi stretches her foot out from beneath the blanket, her toes pushing through the thick plush. "I don't think I'll be able to look at this rug the same way again." She adds with a small laugh.

As he leans in to kiss her again—how many did that make now? and to think that morning she'd been hoping for just two or three—Tobi sighs softly against him, her nose brushing against his own. She hoped there both would and wouldn't come a day where his kisses didn't surprise her...but of course that was looking far too far into the future. (Not like that would stop her, though).

Tobi's stomach rumbles its response before she does, and she can only laugh in response. "I guess there's no point in me running home to change my clothes to impress you, huh? " Luckily she did have a change of clothes in her office. They were scrubs of course, but at least they were clean.
Don't make it bad

Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
"You don't need to change your clothes to impress me," Finn murmurs against her lips, before suddenly realising what he's said and flushing right up to the tips of his ears. "And I suppose we can always move the rug, if it bothers you." He glances down at the plush fabric, not particularly bothered by it - but then, it isn't silk, so Finn is unlikely to find much in the way of association with it. He does remember the feel of it against his bare skin when Tobi was astride him, admittedly (a situation not dissimilar to now), and the Spyglass clears his throat before his interest can kindle too much heat in his belly.

And so it goes - the doctor and the researcher lay with each other for a little longer, before it isn't duty that calls, but dinner. Tobi will find, when Finn has clothed himself again, that whatever part of him that was unlocked in her office is now securely locked up again. He is as quiet and polite and socially inept as always - but there is a little twinkle in his eye, as he reaches out to take her hand on the walk home.

~FINNNNNNN <3
FINN