[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
So many paths, so many possible chances, and somehow, fate always seems to have them converging. Nate had been strolling along the beach, half searching for a sear cat, half trying to avoid everything else, when he’d come across the trickle of a creek leading into the sea. There was no better distraction that following it, and now here he is, deep in the jungle with only Pemota by his side.

And now, surprise of surprises, he stumbles not only upon someone, but someone he knows. Someone he’d been wanting to talk to anyway. Melita is focused on the stream, on whatever treasure lingers in its depths, and far be it for Nate to break her focus. At least right away.

Silent feet carry Nate behind the honeybee girl, Pemota high above them, her light dripping down like starry snowflakes, slow and tranquil. He leans over the water, comically far, and cocks his head, a loud question escaping him. ”What are we looking at?”
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 03-21-2021, 08:45 AM